JSSC Matric Level Vacancy 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) recently released an official notification regarding Coming Soon posts for JSSC Matric Level Competitive Examination 2022. Applications are invited from all eligible & interested candidates for this recruitment. All details including eligibility criteria, Application Fee, age limit, etc are below provided.
|📝 Exam Name||JSSC Matric Level Competitive Examination 2022|
|🏢 Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|🔢 Total Posts||455|
|🎓 Qualification||10th Pass|
|🌐 Application Process||Online|
|💵 Application Fee||100 And 50|
|🌐 Online Start Date||10 October 2022|
|🔴 Online Last Date||26 December 2022|
|📷 Photo, Sign Upload Last Date||26 December 2022|
|💵 Fee Payment Last Date||29 December 2022|
|📝 Correction Date||31 December 2022 to 03 January 2022|
👮 Name & Number of Post Details
|Name Of Post||कीटपालक एवं समकक्ष, उद्योग विभाग||कुशल शिल्पी एवं समकक्ष पद, उद्योग विभाग|
🎓 Educational Qualification
💵 Application Fee
Applicants from the unreserved/EBC/BC/EWS category are advised to pay an application fee of Rs 100, while candidates from SC/ST category need to pay Rs 50 only.
|For General, EBC, Bc-1, Bc-2||100 /-|
|For Jharkhand State Residence SC, ST||50 /-|
🧍 JSSC 10th Level Exam Age Limit
- उम्र की गणना दिनांक- 01.08.2021 के आधार पर की जायेगी।
|Category||Min. Age Limit||Max. Age Limit|
|General / EWS||18||35|
|EBC – 1 / BC – 2 (Male)||18||37|
|General / EWS / EBC – 1 / BC – 2 (Female)||18||38|
|SC / ST (Male and Female)||18||40|
📝 Important Document For JSSC 10th Level Exam Apply
|Photo & Signature|
|Mobile Number & Email ID|
📅 JSSC 10th Level Exam Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Registration||10 October 2022|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||26 December 2022|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||29 December 2022|
|Correction in Application Form||31 December 2022 – 03 January 2022|
- Commission will take an OMR-based Exam.
- The examination will be conducted in one phase (main examination).
- All the questions in the exam will be objective type and have multiple-choice answers. One question will carry 3 (three) full marks.3 (three) marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Except for language subjects, questions in other subjects will be in Hindi and English language.
❓ How to Apply for JSSC 10th Level Exam 2022
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for this recruitment. Intended candidates are able to submit their online application by following the below-provided steps.
- Scroll down, and check the Important Links section From This Page.
- Click on Online Application Click Here Link.
- Enter your all asked details Name, Address, etc including your photograph and signature.
- Submit the form and keep a printout of the same for future reference.
🌐 Important Web Links
|✍ New Registration||Click Here|
|✍ Already Registered||Click Here|
|🔒 Login||Click Here|
|📝 JSSC 10th Level Exam Syllabus||Download|
|📁 Admit Card||Download|
Q. When will JSSC Matric Level Online Apply start?
Ans - JSSC Matric Level Online Apply will start on 10 October 2022.
Q. When is the last date to do JSSC Matric Level Online Apply?
Ans - The last date for JSSC Matric Level Online Apply is on 14 December 2022