Jharkhand B.ED. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2020
JCECEB ( Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board ) ने B.ED में नामांकन हेतु बि० एड० संयुक्त प्रवेश प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा 2020 (Jharkhand B.ED. Combine Entrance Competitive Examination 2020) के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है जो कि दिनांक 03 जून 2020 से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। अगर आप बि० एड० (B.ED) में प्रवेश लेने के इच्छुक हैं तो आप आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 06 जून 2020 से पहले आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
|Lockdown के कारण जो 28/03/20 तक Online Apply नहीं कर पाए हैं वह 03/06/20 से 06/06/20 तक Online Apply कर सकते हैं ।Click Here ==> Official Notification|
- पाठ्यक्रम की अवधि – 2 वर्ष
- आरक्षण आरक्षित सीटों के नामांकन/अनुशंसा में झारखण्ड सरकार का अद्यतन आरक्षण नीति प्रभावी होगा।
- झारखण्ड राज्य स्थित विश्वविद्यालय से उत्तीर्ण अभ्यर्थियों हेतु कुल सीटों का 85% आरक्षित होगी शेष 15% सीटें खुली रहेगी।
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed
- Candidate with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and / or in Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/ Humanities/Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for appearing in the BEd. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination-2020 .
- The Candidate will have to choose only one subject (within a subject category) which she/he must have studied in the qualifying degree, i.e., Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree for at least 200 marks and out of which obtained at least 50% in that subject. The subject will henceforth be referred to as the teaching subject in the B.Ed. course.
- There is no restriction in the passing year to apply in B.Ed. course
- Candidates who are Appearing for Graduation in 2020 are also eligible to apply. However they should upload their qualification details within the stipulated date given in the advertisement.
|Last Date for Apply Online||06/06/2020|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee||–|
(1) FEES PAYMENT SHALL BE MADE THRU PAYMENT GATEWAY BY ONLINE MODE ONLY DURING ONLINE REGISTRATION USING CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD / NET BANKING ALONGWITH BANK CHARGES . NO OTHER MODE OF PAYMENT IS ACCEPTABLE.
(2) FOR GENERAL / EWS CANDIDATES : Rs.1000/-
(3) FOR BC-I / BC-II CATEGORY CANDIDATES OF JHARKHAND STATE ONLY : Rs.750/-
(4) FOR SC / ST CATEGORY AND FEMALE CANDIDATES OF JHARKHAND STATE ONLY : Rs.500/-
(5) ALL CANDIDATES INCLUDING FEMALE BELONGING TO OTHER STATES SHALL BE TREATED AS GENERAL CANDIDATES ONLY AND HAVE TO PAY REGISTRATION FEES ACCORDINGLY.
(6) FEES ONCE PAID IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
(7) PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED (PH) CANDIDATES ARE EXEMPTED FROM FEE PAYMENT
|EBC-1, BC-2, (Only jharkhand Sate Residence )||Rs. 750|
|SC, ST & All Female category (Only jharkhand Sate Residence)||Rs. 500|
SYLLABUS AND SCHEME
A) ENTRANCE TEST SHALL BE HELD IN ONLINE / COMPUTER BASED TEST MODE ONLY .
B) ENTRANCE TEST SHALL BE OF MCQ TYPE FOR TOTAL 100 MARKS WITH 1 MARK AWARDED FOR EACH CORRECT ANSWER AND 0.25 NEGATIVE MARKS FOR EVERY WRONG ANSWER SHALL BE DEDUCTED.
C) SYLLABUS AND SCHEME OF EXAMINATION :
(i) Language Proficiency shall have 30 questions (15 question for Hindi & 15 Questions for English) indicating specific area like comprehension , rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts of the sentences, finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases, finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, idioms, prepositions tenses, articles.
(ii) Teaching Aptitude (40 questions) will cover specific areas like attitude towards education, children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
(iii) Reasoning ability (30 questions) indicating specific areas like verbal non verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement and conclusion, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationships and numerical ability
Useful Important Link :-
Jharkhand B.ED. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|New Notification||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Coming Soon|
How to Apply
- Candidate will have to fill the requisite information Online like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, Declaration, etc. On submission of Details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, to SUBMIT his/her final data.
- Photograph ,Signature and LTi are to be uploaded . The image file of photograph and signature should be in .JPG or .JPEG format. There will be separate options for uploading the same. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph /LTI/ Signature”.
- Recent Stamp size color photograph, preferably with white background, must be used. Size of the file for photograph should be between 20kb- 50kb.Photo must not be older than 6 months.
- Candidates are also required to upload other documents as applicable such as category certificates, qualification certificates,EWS/PH certificate,etc as single pdf files.Size of document shall not exceed 500 KB
- For Signature, the candidate has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen. If the candidate’s signature does not match the scanned signature on the Admit Card/ Attendance sheet, the candidature of the candidate will be disqualified. Size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Online Application Form will not be Valid unless the candidate uploads his/her photograph and specified Signature and makes requisite fee payment..
- After uploading, Candidates are required to preview the uploaded images. Here the candidate is advised to see that, his/her uploaded photograph is clearly visible/ identifiable in the appropriate row and the specimen signature is also visible in appropriate space. If for any reason uploaded images are not up to the mark then the candidate can upload these images again by following the same procedure. In no case these spaces should be swapped. If the candidate is satisfied with the uploaded images, he/she may proceed further.
- Submission of Application: The candidate may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration.If a candidate finds that all the filled information are correct then he/she can select ‘declaration’ and click on final SUBMIT button given on page, otherwise EDIT the information filled by him/her.
- AFTER SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION, AN APPLICATION/ REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL BE GENERATED BY THE SYSTEM AND THE APPLICATION NUMBER ALONG WITH THE PASSWORD SHALL BE SENT TO THE APPLICANT.An EMAIL AND SMS WILL BE SENT TO REGD MOBILE NUMBER MENTIONED IN THE APPLICATION. APPLICANT HAS TO RETAIN THIS NUMBER AND PASSWORD FOR FUTURE REFERENCES.More than ONE application in same Mobile No/ E-Mail id is not acceptable.
- Application Fee: A link will be provided on the website for payment which would take the candidate to payment gateway link after making the PROVISIONAL Registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on link to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Master) / Credit Card (Visa or Master). After making the payment , the candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save for further reference having his details .
- Bank charges/payment gateway charges will be borne by the Applicant. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, Board will not be responsible. Application Fee deposited after closing date will not be valid.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. Candidates are, therefore, requested to verify their eligibility before applying and payment of Application Fee.
- CANDIDATE SHOULD NOTE THAT IN CASE STATUS OF PAYMENT SHOWN BY the bank IS “PENDING”, “FAILURE”, “REJECTED” OR OF ANY OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUE, THEN IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CANDIDATE TO ENSURE THAT PAYMENT MADE TO THE BOARD IS SUCCESSFUL WITHIN DUE DATE. IN CASE TRANSACTION IS REVERSED BY BANK TO CANDIDATE OR CANCELLED AND PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED BY BOARD WITHIN DUE DATE, THE CANDIDATURE SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED .
- CANDIDATE SHOULD ALSO NOTE THAT IN CASE THE PAYMENT DETAILS FILLED UP BY CANDIDATES IN ONLINE SYSTEM ARE NOT MATCHING WITH THE TRANSACTION DETAILS PROVIDED BY THE BANK THEN HIS / HER CANDIDATURE SHALL BE SUMMARILY CANCELLED.
- Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Demand Drafts etc. will not be accepted towards application fee.
- THE APPLICANT HAS TO FURNISH A DECLARATION TO THE EFFECT THAT THE INPUTS FURNISHED BY HIM/HER ARE TRUE, COMPLETE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF HIS / HER KNOWLEDGE AND THEY WILL BE SUPPORTED BY THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS / TESTIMONIALS AS AND WHEN REQUIRED/DEMANDED. IF ANY FALSE/INCORRECT INFORMATION FOUND / DETECTED AT ANY STAGE, HIS/HER CANDIDATURE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED / TERMINATED. THEREFORE IT IS MANDATORY FOR THE APPLICANT TO TICK THE CHECK BOX ABOUT THIS DECLARATION AT THE END OF THE APPLICATION FORM, BEFORE SAVING AND UPLOADING THE APPLICATION
Cleck Here >> झारखण्ड सामान्य ज्ञान – Jharkhand GK
‘Jharkhand B.ED. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination’ : अगर यह जानकारी आपको अच्छी लगी एवं झारखण्ड से सम्बंधित सारी जानकारी पाते रहना चाहते हैं तो आप हमारे Facebook पेज को Like कर लें धन्यबाद। “Jharkhand B.ED. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination“