JSSC JE Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) recently released an official notification regarding 176 Various posts for Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination– 2022. Applications are invited from all eligible & interested candidates for this recruitment. All details including eligibility criteria, Application Fee, age limit, etc are below provided.
|👮 Exam Name||Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination– 2022|
|🏢 Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|🔢 Total Posts||176|
|📝 Qualification||Diploma Level|
|🌐 Application Process||Online|
|💵 Application Fee||100 And 50|
|🟢 Start Date||27 December 2022|
|🛑 Last Date||26 January 2023|
|💵 Fee Payment Last Date||28 January 2023|
|📷 Photo, Sign Last Date||31 January 2023|
|📝 Correction Date||01 February 2023 to 05 February 2023|
|Online Apply Date Change||Download|
Name & Number of Post
|कनीय अभियंता (यांत्रिक)||19|
|स्ट्रीट लाईट इंस्पेक्टर||55|
|पाईप लाईन इंस्पेक्टर||16|
|कनीय अभियंता (यांत्रिक)||7|
Application Fee for JSSC JE Recruitment 2022
|For General, EBC, Bc-1, Bc-2||100 /-|
|For Jharkhand State Residence SC, ST||50 /-|
🧍 Age Limit For JSSC JE Recruitment 2022
- खान निरीक्षण, कनीय अभियंता तथा मोटरयान निरीक्षण पदों के लिए उम्र की गणना दिनांक- 01.08.2022 के आधार पर की जायेगी।
- स्ट्रीट लाईट इंस्पेक्टर तथा पाईप लाईन इंस्पेक्टर पदों के लिए उम्र की गणना दिनांक- 01.08.2021 के आधार पर की जायेगी।
|Category||Min. Age Limit||Max. Age Limit|
|General / EWS||18||35|
|EBC – 1 / BC – 2 (Male)||18||37|
|Female (General / EWS / EBC – 1 / BC – 2)||18||38|
|SC / ST (Male and Female)||18||40|
📝 Important Document For JSSC JE Recruitment Apply
|Related Qualifications Document|
|Photo & Signature|
|Mobile Number & Email ID|
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Exam will be taken by JSSC.
- The examination will be conducted in one phase (Main Examination).
- All the questions in the examination will be objective type with multiple choice answers.
- Full marks for each question will be 3 (three).
- For each correct answer, 3 (three) marks will be awarded and for each wrong answer, 1 (one) mark will be deducted.
- The question paper will be in Hindi and English language.
The candidates applying will have to appear in the selection process once the JSSC PGT Exam Date 2022 will be announced. The candidates will have to go through the following process:
- Main Exam
- Document Verification
The candidates are advised to prepare well and on time so that it will be easy for them to crack the exam. The exam will be conducted online.
Important Dates for JSSC JE Recruitment 2022
|🟢 Starting Date of Online Registration||27 December 2022|
|🛑 Closing Date of Online Registration||26 January 2023|
|💵 Last Date for Fee Payment||28 January 2023|
|📷 Last date of uploading Photograph & Signature||31 January 2023|
|📝 Correction in Application Form||01 February 2023 to 05 February 2023|
How to Apply for JSSC JE Recruitment 2022
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for this recruitment. Intended candidates are able to submit their online application by following the below-provided steps.
- Scroll down, and check the Important Links section From This Page.
- Click on Online Application Click Here Link.
- Enter your all asked details Name, Address, etc including your photograph and signature.
- After that click on Submit button.
Important Web Links
|Short Notification (Regular)||Download|
|Download Notification (Regular)||Download|
|Short Notification (Backlog)||Download|
|Download Notification (Backlog)||Download|
|✍ New Registration||Coming Soon|
|✍ Already Registered||Coming Soon|
|🔒 Login||Coming Soon|
|🌐 Official Website||www.jssc.nic.in|
Q. When will JSSC JE Recruitment Online Apply start ?
Ans. JSSC JE Recruitment Online Apply will start on 12 December 2022..
Q. Who is Eligible for JSSC JE Examination?
Ans. To appear in this exam, the candidate must have passed Diploma Level.