Hello students, if you want to get admission to JNV then there is good news for you. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) has been announced for admission in class 9. Those students who are interested and eligible can apply online for JNV Class 9 Admission 2022. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a govt school which provides hostel in free of cost to those students who belongs to lower class family and can’t afford higher secondary education. JNV gives a platform for these kinds of students to study and live in a hostel.
Here, you can get all the information regarding Admission. Admit Card and Result of Navodaya Vidyalaya. So, if you want to get all the latest updates of JNV then keep coming on this website, so that you never miss any updates and get to know how to apply for the JNV Class 9 Admission.
JNV Class 9 Admission 2022 Schedule
Admission in Class 9 has been started and students can apply online now. Here all the important date is given below regarding Class 9 Admission.
|Last Date to Apply||31.10.2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updated Soon|
|JNV Exam Date||13th Feb 2020|
JNV Class 9 Admission 2022 Details
|Admission||JNV Class 9 Admission 2022|
|Authority||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV)|
|Admission Level||National Level|
|Affiliation of School||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of Application Process||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Lateral Entry|
|JNV Help Line Number||0120-2975754|
How to Apply for NVS Class 9 Admission
Candidates are advised to follow the given steps below, by which you can easily apply online through your computer or mobile phone. All the steps are very easy, so follow all the steps to apply online.
- Firstly Visit the official website of JNV.
- On the homepage of the official website, you have to search “9th Class Admission”.
- After opening the application link, you are redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the required details such as email ID, Mobile No, etc.
- After successful registration, you have to fill the application form. All the personal details, qualification details, and other information must be filled accurately in the form.
- Now, you have to upload a scanned copy of your document in the given format.
- Once, you have filled the application form then you have to review it before submitting it.
- By clicking on the submit button application will be submitted.
- At last, you can take a printout of the application form for future use.
Application Fee of JNV Admission in Class 9
The application fee for filling admission form for the admission in 9th class is totally free. You don’t have to pay for the Application Form of JNV Admission.
JNV Admission Eligibility Criteria
It is also very important to know before apply online for admission in JNV that you must be eligible for admission. So, before apply read the information given below.
- Students must have age between 13 to 16 years old as of 1st May of the year of admission.
- Students must have to study in 8th class or passed from Govt / Govt aided recognized school.
Navodaya Admission Selection Procedure for Class 9
Those students, who want to get admission to Navodaya Vidyalaya need to give an entrance test and qualify for the entrance exam. After getting selected in the entrance exam, students will be called for document verification and admission will be made to the respected school.
Exam Pattern of JNV Class 9
- Mode of Exam – Offline (OMR Based exam)
- Question Type – Objective Type
- Section – 4 Section
- Subjects – English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science
- Medium of Question Paper – English / Hindi
- Time Duration – 3 Hours
- Total Marks – 100
- Negative Marks – No negative marking
If you want to get admission in 11th Class then Check below –
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
List of Navodaya Vidyalaya in All the State
Here is no of JNV school in all the state of India –
|Andaman & Nicobar||3|
|Daman & Diu||2|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||1|
|Jammu & Kashmir||23|
List of JNV School in Jharkhand State
There are 24 JNV Schools in Jharkhand State which are listed below one by one –
- East Singhbhum
- West Singhbhum
I hope this information helps you a lot with JNV 9th Class Online Form.