Jharkhand Primary Teacher Admit Card 2023: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the Admit Card for the upcoming Jharkhand Primary School Trained Assistant Teacher Combined Competitive Examination 2023. Candidates applying for this examination can download their JSSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 From This Page Through a Direct Link.
|👮 Exam Name||Jharkhand Primary School Teacher Examination 2023|
|🏢 Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|🔢 Total Posts||26001 Posts|
|🟢 Admit Card||–|
|🛑 Exam Date||–|
|🌐 Admit Card Status||–|
How to Download Admit Card
- Step 1: Go to Official Website http://www.jssc.nic.in/
- Step 2: Click Jharkhand Primary School Trained Assistant Teacher Combined Competitive Examination 2023.
- Step 3: Put Your Reg. No. And Date of Birth
- Step 4: Download Your Admit Card in PDF.
- Step 5: Print This Admit Card.
Details Given in Admit Card 2023
- Registration No.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Examination Centre Name
- Examination Centre Address
- Exam Date & Time
- Essential Instructions for the Exam
Useful Important Link for Admit Card
|Admit Card Link||Download|
|Admit Card Notice||Download|
|📝 Download Syllabus||Download|
|📖 Exam Details||Click Here|
|🌐 Official Website||Click Here|
- Download and Colour Print Your Admit Card Before Visiting Exam Centre.
- Verify that all your data are present in the Jharkhand Teacher Admit Card 2023.
- If there is any error in your Admit Card, contact JSSC immediately.
- Attach Your Important documents like- Passport Size Photo, Id Prof Aadhar Card, PAN card, etc.
- Visit Your Exam Centre 30 minutes to start your Exam.
About Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (J.S.S.C.)
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(J.S.S.C.) has been constituted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) which was published vide Gazette notification no. 829 dt. 6 December 2008 of Jharkhand Government. The Act was amended by Jharkhand Act 03,2011 and Jharkhand Act 19,2011; published vide Gazette notification nos. 153 dt. 24 February 2011 and 687 dt. 11 October 2011 respectively.