Jharkhand GK in Hindi: All the information related to Jharkhand general knowledge in one place, just by clicking on the link given below, you can learn about that subject. Jharkhand GK in Hindi
Jharkhand is a state located in eastern India. It was formed in 2000, when it was carved out of the state of Bihar. Jharkhand is known for its rich cultural and natural heritage, as well as its contributions to the country’s economy. Here are some key facts about Jharkhand that you should know:
- Jharkhand was formed on November 15, 2000, as a separate state from the state of Bihar. It is the 28th state of India.
- The name “Jharkhand” means “land of forests”, and the state is known for its rich forests and mineral resources. It is a major producer of coal, iron ore, and other minerals.
- Jharkhand is home to several tribes, including the Santhals, Oraons, and Mundas. These tribes have their own unique cultures, traditions, and languages.
- Jharkhand has a varied landscape, with the Chota Nagpur Plateau in the south and the Great Gangetic Plain in the north. The state is also home to several national parks and wildlife sanctuaries, including the Palamau Tiger Reserve and the Betla National Park.
- Jharkhand is home to many important religious and cultural sites, including the Baidyanath Dham Temple in Deoghar and the Parasnath Hill, which is a major Jain pilgrimage site.
- The state has a rich cultural heritage, with a variety of folk music and dance forms, including the Jhumar and the Chhau dance.
- The state is home to several renowned educational institutes, including the Indian School of Mines in Dhanbad and the Birla Institute of Technology in Ranchi.
- The state has a diverse economy, with agriculture, forestry, and mining being the major sectors. Rice, wheat, maize, and pulses are the major crops grown in the state.
In conclusion, Jharkhand is a state with a rich cultural and natural heritage and is an important contributor to the economy of India. It is a state that is worth exploring for its diverse mix of cultures, natural beauty, and economic opportunities.
the state is bordered by Bihar to the north, Uttar Pradesh and Chhattisgarh to the west, Odisha to the south, and West Bengal to the east. The capital of Jharkhand is Ranchi, and the state is home to over 32 million people, making it the 14th most populous state in India.
One of the main features of Jharkhand is its natural beauty, with the state being home to numerous forests, hills, and waterfalls. The state is also home to a number of important rivers, including the Damodar, the Sone, and the Subarnarekha.
Jharkhand has a rich cultural history, with a number of different tribes and communities living in the state. The state is home to a number of festivals and events, including the Dussehra festival, which is celebrated with great fervor in the state.
The economy of Jharkhand is primarily based on agriculture and industry, with the state being known for its production of rice, wheat, maize, and other crops. The state is also home to a number of important industries, including steel, coal, and cement.
Jharkhand is known for its rich mineral resources, with the state being home to a number of coal mines and other mineral deposits. The state is also home to a number of power plants and is a major producer of electricity in India.
Jharkhand is home to a number of important educational institutions, including the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in Ranchi, the National Institute of Technology (NIT) in Jamshedpur, and the Indian School of Mines (ISM) in Dhanbad.
- Geography: Jharkhand is situated in the eastern part of India, and shares its borders with the states of Bihar, West Bengal, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, and Uttar Pradesh. The state is known for its varied terrain, which includes plateaus, hills, and valleys. The state is home to the Chota Nagpur plateau, which is rich in minerals and resources.
- Climate: Jharkhand has a subtropical climate, with hot summers and mild winters. The state experiences heavy rainfall during the monsoon season, which lasts from June to September.
- Population: Jharkhand has a population of over 32 million people, making it the 14th most populous state in India. The state is home to a diverse range of ethnic and linguistic groups, including the Santhals, Oraons, and Mundas.
- Economy: Jharkhand is known for its rich natural resources, including coal, iron ore, and copper. The state is a major producer of steel and has a number of steel plants located within its borders. The state is also home to a number of manufacturing and service industries, including textiles, pharmaceuticals, and information technology.
- Culture: Jharkhand is known for its rich cultural heritage, which reflects the diverse mix of ethnic and linguistic groups that make up the state. The state is home to a number of tribal communities, each with its own unique culture and traditions. Jharkhand is also known for its folk music and dance forms, such as the Jhumar and the Chhau.
- Tourist attractions: Jharkhand is home to a number of popular tourist destinations, including the Betla National Park, which is home to a wide range of flora and fauna. The state is also home to Parasnath Hill, which is a popular pilgrimage site for Jains. Other popular tourist destinations in the state include the Deoghar Temple, the Rajrappa Temple, and the Sun Temple in Ranchi.
In conclusion, Jharkhand is a state located in eastern India known for its rich natural beauty, cultural diversity, and economic importance. The state is home to a number of important industries, including agriculture, steel, coal, and cement, and is a major producer of electricity in India. Jharkhand is also home to a number of important educational institutions, making it an important center of learning in the country.
Jharkhand GK in Hindi झारखण्ड सामान्य ज्ञान हिंदी में – ‘Jharkhand GK in Hindi’ अगर यह जानकारी आपको अच्छी लगी और झारखण्ड से सम्बंधित सारी जानकारी पाते रहना चाहते हैं तो आप हमारे Facebook पेज को Like कर लें धन्यबाद। “Jharkhand GK in Hindi“
41 thoughts on “झारखण्ड सामान्य ज्ञान 2023 – Jharkhand GK 2023”
please send link
of whatsapp group
I love you India
same to you
send me WhatsApp group invite link
Thanks sir …
Exam kha par ho ga
Good information sir